Featuring SERIAL CONTROLLED SWITCHING between KEYBOARD and GAMEPAD MODES, DIGITAL and ANALOG BALL LAUNCH MODES and on board HARDWARE NUDGE SENSITIVITY AND TILT ADJUSTMENT
** While this unit has been tested with ball shooter mechanisms from various manufacturers, proper operation without adjustment cannot be guaranteed when not using the recommended plungers (William's WPC style). Cabinet front panel thickness used in programming and calibrating the unit is based on standard construction of 3/4" material. Ball shooters recommended for use can be purchased from here (Pinball Life).
The Original Launch Ball Button & Palm Smash replacement plunger
- One piece installation - no more remote mounted control box
- 3D printed Housing with modular mounting plate
- in house assembled control unit
- zero delay full speed USB2.0 controller
- digital plunge functions - using simple serial commands switches the plunger to replace a Launch Ball Button *
- button input functions
- realistic, stable analog nudging functions.
- hardware nudge sensitivity adjustment control
- hardware tilt control function and adjustment
- includes all cables and fasteners required for mounting and connection
- Smooth, repeatable action
- Stable, consistent performance
- B10K Potentiometer for true linear performance
- Compatibility with VP, FP and Pinball FX2/FX3***
Now with hardware nudge sensitivity adjustment and tilt control !!!!!
- Complete configuration compatibility with VP, FP and Pinball FX2 control settings
- Automatic return to zero positioning
- Realistic and stable performance
- Hardware control knob for adjusting sensitivity
- Hardware control knob for setting tilt sensitivity
- 17 Hard Coded standard keyboard control inputs including single click coin door switching
- 2 User assignable (within game control settings page) gamepad buttons
- Fully debounced inputs for consistent, reliable function
- Serial command switching between Keyboard and full Gamepad function
User upgradable firmware for future enhancement releases.
Verified working under Win7 (64 and 32 bit), Win 8.1(64 and 32 bit), Windows 10
*** PinballFX2 compatibility requires xbox360ce to be installed and configured for plunger and nudging axis control and can be found here....www.x360ce.com